Question: eye drops – I am having a hard time finding the proper eye drops for my zone, could you direct me to a secure web site that will have the proper information that I am seeking. Or even a 800 number for contact. Thank you. (from the Virgin Islands)

Answer: The Allergy drops are sublingual, meant to be taken under the tongue. Currently, we only have zones for the 50 states. You may consider reviewing the antigens present in the zone covering Florida, for example, to see if there are similar Grasses, Trees and Weeds that you are allergic to. If so, you might find relief taking that zone.